Ok here's the deal....I bought my storm 9530 off ebay.....the girl said it was unlocked so I was like cool I can use it with my t mobile sim then.....WRONG!!! I get it and its not unlocked.....I have a phone that I can't use right now......I have no money to buy a code and know nobody that is a verizon customer.....so if somebody can get me a code plz do!!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-15-10 01:52 AM
    Some of the unlockers on here offer the code for only $1.99, and they also have contest where you can win a free code. Try the unlocking section.
    08-15-10 03:56 PM
    go to berrymods.com � BerryMods Free Unlock Codes for free unlocks in north america
    08-15-10 04:46 PM
    Thanks for the link.
    08-16-10 06:12 AM
    i cant unlock my verizon storm 9530 i have payed 3 sites no response pls help
    IMEI 352110035779892
    08-16-10 10:57 PM
    Ok here's the deal....I bought my storm 9530 off ebay.....the girl said it was unlocked so I was like cool I can use it with my t mobile sim then.....WRONG!!! I get it and its not unlocked.....I have a phone that I can't use right now......I have no money to buy a code and know nobody that is a verizon customer.....so if somebody can get me a code plz do!!!!

You should reported this problem to ebay, ad let the girl pay to unlock it
    08-17-10 11:42 PM
    The site I posted is legit

08-17-10 11:44 PM
    i also vouch for berrymods! got my code yesterday, you cant lose by trying it!
    08-18-10 07:19 AM
    I recommend using a trusted thirdparty unlock service, I used Unlocking.com to unlock my blackberry storm and I got the unlock code within like 1hour and a half after paying them ($15 I think).
    Its much better than spending hours/days looking for a free unlock code.

08-19-10 09:47 PM
    I recommend using a trusted thirdparty unlock service, I used Unlocking.com to unlock my blackberry storm and I got the unlock code within like 1hour and a half after paying them ($15 I think).
    Its much better than spending hours/days looking for a free unlock code.

Why pay for something that is free.

08-19-10 09:50 PM
    The only problem with free is you usually get what you pay for. And if you pay nothing, that is usually what you get. If you can get it for free, then good, but don't complain about the lack of service, or problems with installing/entering the code ect.
    08-20-10 10:07 AM
    The site posted by Blackmarket is legit and the unlock code is free. I believe they are a new site and are using the free unlock code to attract people to the site.
    08-21-10 05:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD