hi...there is any way(instructions) to hack a t-mobile internet service on unlock storm 9530? Thanks
    07-16-09 12:36 PM
    wouldn't that be illegal?
    07-16-09 01:00 PM
    wouldn't that be illegal?
    +1
    07-16-09 01:08 PM
    yes i know it is illegal...but there is a way to do it? can be possible without provider noticed?
    07-16-09 02:11 PM
    So, stealing internet service would make you feel good, why?
    07-16-09 02:17 PM
    I'm pretty sure if it was and was that easy to get no one would pay for the service any more. lol PM if u find it lol
    07-16-09 02:19 PM
    I agree with mantray...let us know
    07-16-09 02:21 PM
    You can unlock it for use on Tmob. Check the sticky in the tips and tricks forum. Thats all Im going to say.
    07-16-09 02:39 PM
    yes im already unlock and pay for ulimited data plan in my account, im just curious about the posibillity to happen(free internet) just curious about. So i guess there is not way to hack the internet?
    07-16-09 02:50 PM
    You must be one of those people that connect to other people's network and use the internet for free.

I wonder if somebody answered OPs question, then he/she would get banned from CB.
    07-16-09 02:54 PM
    I really hate how people have a stick up their *** in crackberry forums

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-16-09 03:33 PM

Like who? I don't understand how it's right for someone to go and steal a companies services just because they don't feel like paying or can't. If you can't afford the service you shouldn't have the phone with the capabilities.
    07-16-09 03:36 PM
    There are ways to tether for free, but you won't be getting around paying for a data plan. Good luck trying. Actually not, I hope you try, fail and get caught.
    07-16-09 03:43 PM
    yes im already unlock and pay for ulimited data plan in my account, im just curious about the posibillity to happen(free internet) just curious about. So i guess there is not way to hack the internet?

So i guess there is not way to hack the internet?

That is sig worthy..lol
    07-16-09 04:12 PM
    There are ways to tether for free, but you won't be getting around paying for a data plan. Good luck trying. Actually not, I hope you try, fail and get caught.
    Wow.....
    That was too kynd.....
    A simple no might have worked too...

07-16-09 04:13 PM
    mmmmm this thread drive people crazyyy...i dont still internet signal from not one, i think my neigbors steal my. You guys judge me for this simple quastion and i guess you guy steal something more than cell phone signal...be carefully the police are looking for you.

Please close this thread people can just answer the quastion...dont judge if you dont have the right to...
    07-16-09 04:14 PM
    mmmmm this thread drive people crazyyy...i dont still internet signal from not one, i think my neigbors steal my. You guys judge me for this simple quastion and i guess you guy steal something more than cell phone signal...be carefully the police are looking for you.

Please close this thread people can just answer the quastion...dont judge if you dont have the right to...
    Im sorry but is English your first language? The answer has pretty much been answered. Your chances of hacking your phone to not pay for internet are not going to happen. Gl.
    07-16-09 05:28 PM
    While you're at it, why don't you just steal a whole new phone too? It's all the same...
    07-17-09 02:32 PM

I agree. Crackberry is great but full of hypocrites and ppl that act like they're too good. Members of other forums are all about hacking, free things, etc, or just helping people regardless of the issue.
    07-17-09 02:40 PM
    I agree. Crackberry is great but full of hypocrites and ppl that act like they're too good. Members of other forums are all about hacking, free things, etc, or just helping people regardless of the issue.

I don't think so!
    People are not acting like hypocrites...they are just saying this is wrong and they are correct. That is not the same thing as saying that they are good.
    07-17-09 03:12 PM
    Don't get me wrong. There are tons of helpful people on crackberry, and I don't believe they are hypocrites. They will help you with almost every problem a user has, but I don't believe most of them condone sitting there and stealing a service. Why bother having the phone capable of this feature if you don't even pay for it? You should just get a regular phone if you aren't capable of getting the service.
    07-17-09 03:18 PM
    there is no way to get free internet service. I just pay some price for what I dont use coz of bu**sh*t APN Setting. I look at the sky & I saw bird carry my money.
    10-08-13 10:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD