did you forget to type your post?
    02-17-09 03:43 PM
    dunno if it was supposed to be an n/t post or not...

but I can confirm VZN is running this promo, buy a storm, get any BB free, including another storm. We got 2 storms in a day or so of ordering.

The only problem we can state is that we upgraded from Treo 700p sw vers 6.0.2 and VZN does not support the "free' transfer of data they offer all customers with the purchase (they do from older vers of the sw, just not the latest wth?). Choice is go in and pay VZN to do the transfer in store, or use Outlook (we can't b/c of a work prohibition on Outlook).
    02-17-09 08:24 PM
    dunno if it was supposed to be an n/t post or not...

but I can confirm VZN is running this promo, buy a storm, get any BB free, including another storm. We got 2 storms in a day or so of ordering.

The only problem we can state is that we upgraded from Treo 700p sw vers 6.0.2 and VZN does not support the "free' transfer of data they offer all customers with the purchase (they do from older vers of the sw, just not the latest wth?). Choice is go in and pay VZN to do the transfer in store, or use Outlook (we can't b/c of a work prohibition on Outlook).
    They did a free transfer of info from my Treo in store after i received my Storm. I just walked in and ask them to do the transfer. They just handed me back my two phones and ask if they could help in any other way. You may need to just visit the store.

Good luck.
    02-17-09 08:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD