Not sure if this has been posted or not.... 28 min. of Verizon Storm review..enjoy

11-19-08 11:56 PM
    Very nice detailed review.
    11-20-08 12:12 AM
    I don't understand how people jump all over the negative reviews but when a person who genuinely likes the phone gives it a positive review, nobody cares.
    11-20-08 12:29 AM
    Wow every review video shows me the same thing but I still watch all of them lol.
    11-20-08 12:31 AM
    I don't understand how people jump all over the negative reviews but when a person who genuinely likes the phone gives it a positive review, nobody cares.
    Because for months people have seen videos and previews of the phone and got all hyped up. They were given a whole bunch of reasons to want the phone. Fast forward to the present these same people are contradicting their statements and people are following suit. That's America for you and people as a whole. When you point a finger, they follow. No questions asked.
    11-20-08 12:34 AM
    I think cause we have some no-name on youtube fumbling around doing a fairly boring review vs some of the most respected reviewers on the web. Just a thought.
    11-20-08 12:36 AM
    wow watched the whole thing!! Cant wait till fri
    11-20-08 12:37 AM
    nice i haven't found this one yet, good find
    11-20-08 12:39 AM
    I think cause we have some no-name on youtube fumbling around doing a fairly boring review vs some of the most respected reviewers on the web. Just a thought.
    Ehh...can't agree totally. When you get reviews from iPhone biased BGR and Bonnie Cha from C-Net who couldn't tell the differnce between a Blackberry and a PSP...those aren't really respectable opinions. Keyword: OPINIONS!!!
    11-20-08 12:40 AM
    this is a great reviews and a very fair one too
    11-20-08 12:40 AM
    LOL! That's probably why I loved it. I'm some no-name and I fumble stuff all the time. Just remember, his incentive to choose one phone over another is much less than one of the big guys. Business is business and in the end, sponsorship=$$$. That's just me though.
    11-20-08 12:43 AM
    That one made me happy

Great review! thanks for posting!
    11-20-08 01:00 AM
    God this was a great re-view, just finished and its amazing ... seriously.... minus the lag and its amazing ... so hopefully the new OS update will take care of all of our concerns
    11-20-08 01:07 AM
    i wouldn't say mobility today is No-Name
    11-20-08 01:10 AM
    I just got done watching it and I must say that it is one of the most through reviews that I have watched so far. Very nice find.
    11-20-08 01:18 AM
    that was such a fantastic run through of the device, i wouldn't say it was necessarily a review, i can tell that most of the problems with this phone deal with the OS, which will be fixed, and i am 150% SOLD
    11-20-08 01:29 AM
    solid overview. kind of a homer there with the "storm touchpad is better to type on than on the bold"? .... don't know about that one buddy. physical buttons always trumps imaginary buttons, ALWAYS. having said that, I am SOOOOO SOLD on this phone. In fact, I hope there are MORE negative reviews of this phone, whatever lessens the lines come friday. I don't particularly care about having the newest gadget, I just somehow like this phone (only seen a dummy model). Almost impossible for it to disappoint me.
    11-20-08 02:05 AM
    I dont want to jump on this guy for the review I think he did a great Job however in the end when he was saying the storm beets this and this the reasons he was giving weren't really all that great. I personally like the storm so far better then the bold for my personal taste but even I can see when putting a bold in my hands that its no chump to just be tossed to the side.

To further my statement to remove confusion. When comparing smartphones you have to place them in classes

Ill use fruit as my example
    touchscreen with a qwerty actual keyboard is a orange
    touchscreen that 90 percent of input is done on the screen is a apple
    a device that uses keys is a banana

comparing a apple to a orange is semi reasonable

comparing a apple to a banana isn't even close

yet there all fruit

and then throwing in those other devices which are far less of a smartphone is like adding a tomato in there which people will argue is it a fruit or a vegetable.
    Last edited by noaim; 11-20-08 at 02:20 AM.
    11-20-08 02:12 AM
    Great in-depth look at the Storm. Makes me even more excited than I was!
    11-20-08 02:24 AM
    Man I cannot wait until friday I am heading right over there to verizon after I get off of work at 9:30 a.m. will be there @ 9:50 a.m. and I found out I get another upgrade from verizon again woo hoo!!!!
    11-20-08 02:48 AM
    that was great!
    11-20-08 03:30 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD