Is it just me or does it seem like the S1 Forum has all but dried up since the release of the S2 and Droid? I find myself spending more time in the other forums just so I have a few new postings to read.

At this rate, I'm going to have to get a new phone to avoid a terminal case of phone boredom.
    12-03-09 09:24 PM
    That is funny, I was thinking the same thing last night when surfing the S1 threads. Oh well.
    12-03-09 09:34 PM
    Guess everyone likes the new and shiny stuff...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-03-09 09:59 PM
    Yeah deffinetly on the same page with you on this one!
    Come on somthing exciting happen!
    12-03-09 10:02 PM
    the storm 2 forum does seem to have some more action but there are no sub forums there either. I would say that both the storm forums are quite active compared to the rest of the site still
    12-03-09 10:05 PM
    I just got my first S1 . . . Hope this place ramps up a bit.

12-03-09 10:15 PM
    This has been the hot topic these days in here..

"5.0 memory leak?" "328 memory leak?" along with every other variation haha

Sad but true..

12-03-09 10:25 PM
    Crickets!

The S1 and S2 forums are both pretty slow now. I suspect we lost more than a few to the Droid...

but, if an OS leaks things will go a big crazy again...
    12-04-09 12:18 AM
    Gives you all a reason to spread your wings and explore the rest of the Forum. Check out Off Topic IF YOU DARE!
    12-04-09 08:59 AM
    Gives you all a reason to spread your wings and explore the rest of the Forum. Check out Off Topic IF YOU DARE!
    some of us get in enough trouble without venturing into "off topic" lol

i have noticed threads with no replies for a couple days staying on the first page myself lol
    12-04-09 09:11 AM
    I think there is still plenty of activity but no one ever bothers to answer MY questions!
    12-04-09 09:42 AM
    a lot of the winy pathetic "i cant get my phone to work" people have finally moved on, rather than dwelling on the hatred for a piece of plastic.
    12-04-09 09:49 AM
    I think there is still plenty of activity but no one ever bothers to answer MY questions!
    What questions did you have? I will do my best to try to answer them Post them here or send me a PM
    12-04-09 10:40 AM
    It is boring but that's kind of a good thing. It probably means that RIM finally got this phone to a point that people are having much fewer problems with it.

12-04-09 01:28 PM
    I suspect the slow down in activity is due to about four things:

1 A few people have left of other devices, but we many returning to post here. I think they miss the S1 forum.

2 Many of the issues people have have been answered and the people now experiencing those issues are finding the answers

3 PK and the other mods are doing a great job of keeping the threads on target and in the correct forum

4 There seems to be less sarcastic and usless responses to legitimate posts

Just my opinions.
    12-04-09 07:24 PM
    I suspect the slow down in activity is due to about four things:

1 A few people have left of other devices, but we many returning to post here. I think they miss the S1 forum.
    Bingo! I left for the Droid but still enjoy the crackberry community. I just don't post very often anymore. NObody wants to hear opinions from a Droid owner because some storm fanbois start to label Droid owners trolls right off the bat. It is a shame, and I am sure I would post more if I wasn't kicked out of the door for buying a Droid. So as much as I would like to continue to participate here, others attitudes do not give a welcome feeling. The other reason I still come here is that my wife is still using her storm for now so I check up for leaks and apps.

12-04-09 08:11 PM
    I do more reading than posting lately. I got tired of answering the same questions.
    12-04-09 09:03 PM
    Since I am recently out of a future w/ my GF I have been checking the forums a bunch lately and agree that things have slowed down, but it seems like the Storm in general is kinda stalled.

Kinda like my XBOX. Could be 1000 times cooler but just doesn't take that extra step.

12-05-09 02:29 AM
    The S1 forum dried up around May when everyone began figuring out that this phone is hopeless.
    12-05-09 03:09 PM
    Maybe... Just maybe people are using the search function? EVERYTHING about this phone has been covered by now, hasn't it?

12-06-09 01:20 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD