I dialed #4357* (search is a wonderful thing) to check the PRL number, and then that little help screen locked up on me. Tried holding down the Escape key: nothing; tried pressing the menu button several times: nothing. Finally just used Soft Reset to reboot the phone.

So I'm wondering if the soft reset/battery pull method, which seems to be the only real recourse on older models, is still the only recourse on the Storm.

I'm sure it's been said many times before, but it would be nice to have a top-like program on the Storm. Something that lets us monitor process resource use (CPU and memory) and gives us the ability to kill errant processes. Is this even possible with the current SDK?
    12-19-08 11:06 PM
    I always just use the switch app function and guestimate the memory usage by witch programs are running.

I mean, VZ Nav is obviously more memory intensive than AIM, so I always make sure to close it when I am done. Fact is, an app that gave exact memory usage numbers, would just use more memory. Lol

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-19-08 11:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD