I did a search on this and did not find the answer to my specific question...

How can I force-quit all (or specific) running applications / processes on my Storm? Thinking that may possibly help when I get the inevitable lock-up?

Thanks.
    04-21-09 06:35 PM
    I did a search on this and did not find the answer to my specific question...

How can I force-quit all (or specific) running applications / processes on my Storm? Thinking that may possibly help when I get the inevitable lock-up?

Thanks.
    you can't -- there's no way to do this (yet anyway)
    04-21-09 06:37 PM
    Gah. OK.

Here's to hoping new OS's really do fix the issues. But as a Mac user, I'm still not 100% sure how I'd even get the update on my phone.

Thanks.
    04-21-09 06:38 PM
    sure

did you know there's a mac users forum here on CB? might be helpful to check it out
    04-21-09 06:40 PM
    Yeah, I haven't had a chance to really go through it. But I'll have a peek.

Thanks again!
    04-21-09 06:42 PM
    anytime

nice screen name btw
    04-21-09 06:43 PM
    Gah. OK.

Here's to hoping new OS's really do fix the issues. But as a Mac user, I'm still not 100% sure how I'd even get the update on my phone.

Thanks.
    When it is official, you'll be able to download it ota.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-21-09 07:42 PM
    you can semi-force quit be pressing BB button while running anything- SMS, Browser, Camera, etc. then scroll down to close. I have noticed that it keeps my phone running smoother long term rather than mashing the back button to the home screen lol
    04-21-09 09:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD