Love my Storm, but here's a pet peeve of mine.

I have set my home screen so that it is 4 x 4
    (I'm not a fan of scrolling on the home screen).
    So to organize my other apps what I did was create two folders: one for applications, and one for other cool stuff like games and lightsaber apps.

Here is my only annoyance with folders - they only show three rows of icons! An entire row is taken up with the name of the folder!!! Yes, I know I can manually change it so that it shows 4 x 4, but I can never reclaim that wasted space at the top.

Sorry if this the lamest complaint ever, but for some reason that's been bugging me lately.
    03-25-09 01:41 AM
    To all the people whining about the OP. Get over it. Sure, the post is in the wrong area, so what? It's already been posted, and if you have a problem with it, flag it. If the Mod's feel it needs moved, they will move it.

Back on topic, I agree with OP. There could be another full two (depending on how your icons are set) rows of icons up there. It's better in portrait mode... but the general consensus on here is that the majority of people use their Storm in landscape mode most of the time.

More of an annoyance than anything, but screen area is limited and should be laid out a little better.

03-25-09 09:23 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD