every time i reset my phone or use quickpull ALL my folders (pics,vids,music,ringtones) get deleted off my 8gb SD card and Device Memory folder also... what do you think this can be and how can i fix it??

i just go into my computer and drag and drop all my pics, vids, etc. from there into my SD card if that helps any.. but for some odd reason there still all on my phone even though there not on the computer. lol
    01-01-09 02:11 PM
    hmm, that seems impossible due to the fact that the battery pull and quick pull have nothing to do with the sd card . the only thing i can thing of is you have compression enabled , or some security setting that is causing a dump of the information , but if your not loseing your contact and such that will not be the case .
    01-01-09 02:40 PM
    its just really annoying having to keep making the folders EVERYTIME i want to add somthing to my phone...
    01-01-09 02:46 PM
    are you sure tey are deleted and just not showing? try pulling out the media card and re inserting it
    01-01-09 02:48 PM
    are you sure tey are deleted and just not showing? try pulling out the media card and re inserting it

tried that.. and it didnt work

what should i do??
    01-01-09 06:54 PM
    i did everything i can think of and nothing helped... still deletes all of the folders except for the Music folder for some reason
    01-01-09 08:04 PM
    Do you have a SD card reader on your PC? If so double check to see if the folders are really disappearing. If they are you will have to move everything off the card, format it through the options menu and move everything back in.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-01-09 08:43 PM
    how do i format it exactly? i'll do that
    01-01-09 09:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD