On my old 9530, I had 2 email folders set up (one for each email, for a total of 2 message folders), and my messages only went to the 2 folders with my email addresses labeled on them. I got a new 9530 (old one broke) and now i have 3 message folders, and whenever I get a new email/phone call, it goes to the mail folder and the main message folder (so basically 2 folders, for 1 email account). How can I remove the non-email labeled message folder and not miss emails/missed calls when I remove it? I just want my messages to go in to my designated email only, not 2 folders.Thanks

Also wondering about restoring my Memos. I only want my memos restored, not the rest of my info on the backup file. Is this possible? Thanks
    Last edited by MetalCore; 03-05-10 at 09:49 AM.
    03-05-10 09:40 AM
    1. Open the Main Message folder. Hit BB menu button. Scroll down to Options. Open Inbox Settings. Uncheck the boxes of accounts you do NOT want to appear in the Main Messages folder.

2. Use Outlook to synchronize your memos.
    03-05-10 10:03 AM
    everytime i try to retrieve websites on my bb storm1 a message comes up saying insufficient network coverage to process your request. what should i do to get internet service? i had tmob apply web access but i didnt tell them i hav the storm. need advice
    03-05-10 10:19 AM
    1. Open the Main Message folder. Hit BB menu button. Scroll down to Options. Open Inbox Settings. Uncheck the boxes of accounts you do NOT want to appear in the Main Messages folder.

2. Use Outlook to synchronize your memos.
    When I uncheck the emails for the main folder, I don't receive the emails in my other two that are labeled with my emails. Also not sure what you mean by using outlook. I have an IPD file for my backups.
    Last edited by MetalCore; 03-05-10 at 12:24 PM.
    03-05-10 12:17 PM
    Just hide the main messages folder. when the full menu is open, highlight messages folder by TOUCHING it (don't click), then hit blackberry key --> hide.
    03-05-10 12:30 PM
    Just hide the main messages folder. when the full menu is open, highlight messages folder by TOUCHING it (don't click), then hit blackberry key --> hide.
    Yes but if i missed a call, I won't see it if I hide the folder. I don't remember how I set it up on my old one, but I know it can be done.
    03-05-10 12:33 PM
    bump.......
    03-06-10 08:41 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD