Not sure if anyone else has experienced this issue... I've searched the forum and haven't found any answers, or threads regarding this matter.

On my storm, I have a folder called "Applications" in which I place all of my programs to keep the clutter down to a minimum. However, every time I open the folder, it immediately scrolls to the bottom of the list. Very annoying since logically you would want to place more frequently used programs at the TOP of a list. Anyway, is there any way to fix this "issue?"

I've had this problem with every update from Verizon, and on several replacement phones. I'm currently using .328 (downloaded through DM) while other versions (always from VZ) it seemed to come and go, this version it is occurs EVERY time.

Please help -- would like to resolve this little annoyance without rearranging my icons if possible. Thanks!
    11-02-09 05:58 PM
    I think it automatically scrolls to the last icon you clicked or highlighted.
    11-02-09 06:31 PM
    I think it automatically scrolls to the last icon you clicked or highlighted.

x1

it's a feature. not a bug.
    11-02-09 06:40 PM
    x1

it's a feature. not a bug.
    Let's say I used Blackberry messenger last -- located at the top of the list. When I back out of the folder and then open it up, it still goes to the bottom of the list. Is there any way to turn off this feature?

Thanks!
    11-02-09 06:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD