Think I know the answer to this ("not until Plasmic comes out with a Theme Creator") but I thought I'd ask anyway... I've created some custom folders on my home screen. Is there any way to associate an folder image to that folder rather than it being a blank folder? In the sample imaged there is a subfolder called "folder images" but I cannot find a way to associate any of those to the folder itself.
    11-30-08 03:49 PM
    Nevermind... I found out how to do it!!
    11-30-08 03:50 PM
    Would you please enlighten the rest of us ??
    11-30-08 04:02 PM
    Oh, sorry. :-)

When you are actually creating the new folder (or editing an existing one) click on the folder itself (to the left of where you are typing in the name of the new folder). This will bring up all the different folder icons you can associate with the new folder. Unfortunately, you are limited to this list.

Anyone know how I can expand this list so I can have my own custom images appear inside a folder? Or, must I wait for Plazmic?
    11-30-08 04:15 PM
    Thanks. Not a lot of icons available but just having different colors or stars makes it easy to distinguish them.

You can also change an existing folder's look by highlighting it, hitting the menu button, and choosing Edit Folder.
    11-30-08 06:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD