Why do they remove insurance after 2 claims? Seems kinda BSish. Also, when can it be reinstated on the account? Anyone else see this practice by VZW/Asurion as a bit BSish?
    10-07-08 02:44 PM
    Its defiantly BS but i think its twice in one year....i could be wrong but i thought thats what i heard
    10-07-08 02:58 PM
    It's not if anything technical happens to your phone that the limitations occur. It's if you are irresponsible with your phone and constantly losing/breaking your phone that the limitation occurs. Makes sense to me.
    10-07-08 03:25 PM
    Last I checked, my Blackberry can't take me through rush hour traffic and get me to work on time.
    Funny, my car can't even get me to work on time.
    10-07-08 03:32 PM
    Funny, my car can't even get me to work on time.
    Hehehe... Touche.
    10-07-08 03:40 PM
    Why do they remove insurance after 2 claims? Seems kinda BSish. Also, when can it be reinstated on the account? Anyone else see this practice by VZW/Asurion as a bit BSish?
    Just an asurion policy. Insurance thing. You can do it 2 times in one calender year, then you can not have insurance on that line for another year, no matter what. Basically it ensures that they make their money back I suppose. Who knows?
    10-07-08 05:17 PM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD