First runing .65. Ota update on Friday, confirmed by a Verizon rep.

Not too bad. Made a test call, sounds good on both end. Rotation still a little slow. Keyboard feeling good. Played a video, sharp and nice looking. Any questions, let me know, I am here now. Browser loads fast and scrolling not bad. Overall another nice first impression.

Thanks,
    Matt
    11-18-08 10:24 AM
    Just heard .80 for software. Not sure though. Also looking at a blackbox that have been posted before.
    11-18-08 10:27 AM
    Just keep us updated on the common bugs you experience playing with it.
    11-18-08 10:27 AM
    Had some slow downs using the context menu, or right click, in the mail app. Funny how Verizon works, all corporate. Suits waling around with Storms.
    11-18-08 10:30 AM
    Where is the event at in the city? I'm in Cicero now....
    11-18-08 10:34 AM
    Some handouts included a leather or leather looking binder. Came with the tip sheet, that we have seen before. Also a a cardboard cutout of a storm with details on the back of it plus a Blackberry pen.
    They also have a raffle setup for with a Storm.
    11-18-08 10:35 AM
    Had some slow downs using the context menu, or right click, in the mail app. Funny how Verizon works, all corporate. Suits waling around with Storms.
    Yeah, that's how it was at the LA Launch haha. Thanks matt for the info. Have fun and let us know if anything cool comes up if possible.
    11-18-08 10:35 AM
    Stonegate
    2401 W Higgins Road
    Hoffman Estates, IL 60169
    11-18-08 10:37 AM
    i couldnt get out of work to go :/ it's not that far away, either.

oh well. i'll have my hands-on on friday morning
    11-18-08 10:41 AM
    Funny but true, only hardcore geeks are up to date on hot phones and tech. Over hearing Verizon reps talk about other smart phones, and spewing wrong information.
    11-18-08 10:42 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD