So i have seen all the vids, and was wondering...when scrolling around on the main menu buttons, will the "blue highlight" dynamically follow your finger, or will you have to lift your finger and then touch the next button?? It seems as if the latter is true in the video, but once again this could just be due to older software...anybody know?? I realize that this could conflict with vertical scrolling, but it should at least follow your finger horizontally right??
    11-07-08 12:44 PM
    From the time I got to play with a Storm I don't recall the highlight on the main application icons screen following me when I slid my finger around. But I vaguely remember that the highlight does follow you if you slide up and down an applications popup menu.
    11-07-08 03:49 PM
    ya im not sure how much of a difference it would make, i guess it would just make everything smoother, and more closely resemble the trackball/wheel
    11-07-08 05:09 PM
    i believe when u'r on the qwerty, the highlight follows ur sliding finger around. saw it in a vid, forget which one tho.
    11-07-08 05:12 PM
    i believe when u'r on the qwerty, the highlight follows ur sliding finger around. saw it in a vid, forget which one tho.
    yeah, that's what i like about that feature (albeit minor)...i hope for it to be applicable to the main menu, since in case you touch the wrong button, you can easily move to the next without ever lifting your finger. The only problem i could see this with, though, is the vertical scrolling through the menu
    11-07-08 05:22 PM
    It's hard to tell about the menus but it definitely does it on the qwerty keyboard.
    11-07-08 10:58 PM
    yeah, that's what i like about that feature (albeit minor)...i hope for it to be applicable to the main menu, since in case you touch the wrong button, you can easily move to the next without ever lifting your finger. The only problem i could see this with, though, is the vertical scrolling through the menu
    i believe u can slide around the menu, but if it picks the wrong icon, it will just highlight it. u have to click it after it's highlighted to have it activated so i don't think it'll be a big deal
    11-07-08 11:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD