(I have this question only for BB owners that had a berry before the Storm)

So what Storm owners are starting to love their Storm more than their previous BB??

Finally with the .113/.114 hybrid and all the new free themes, Google Maps, and other great programs, I am starting to LOVVVVVVVVVVE my storm more and more!

Anyone agree?
    03-12-09 01:01 AM
    I agree. With the .114 leak, It made my Storm A LOT more Enjoyable. Now im loving it more then when I first got it
    03-12-09 01:19 AM
    I agree also l. Had a pearl first, I hated it. Then had a curve, probably the best phone I have ever had and I have had a lot. Now the storm, it is going to be great l. Just can't
    Wait for the official Os.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-12-09 01:47 AM
    This is my first and I've loved it since day one........
    03-12-09 02:19 AM
    I start off with a Pearl which made me fall in love with BB's in general, and then to a Curve 8300, then the 8310, and then the 8330, and then the Storm. Until I can type the 35-40 wpm on my Storm like I could on my Curve's, I won't be 100% happy. I will have to settle with only being 99% happy (i know, boohoo). I love everything about the curve. I love that our having our thoughts heard on the boards help RIM to make changes. And I love everything else about the Storm, cept for the accelerometer sometimes (but the .114 beta sure helps this prob) but I want to drop kick the accelerometer at times.
    03-12-09 02:34 AM
    (I have this question only for BB owners that had a berry before the Storm)

So what Storm owners are starting to love their Storm more than their previous BB??

Finally with the .113/.114 hybrid and all the new free themes, Google Maps, and other great programs, I am starting to LOVVVVVVVVVVE my storm more and more!

Anyone agree?
    What model curve do you have?

03-12-09 02:38 AM
    for me i had a bb pearl and a flip they ran very smooth but after the new .114 for my storm it does top them all. although the storm is a bit bigger than what i owned it was also a lil heavier than any bb i ever held i like to know the feeling that it is in my pocket!! I LOVE MY STORM!
    03-12-09 02:45 AM
    Its funny, I was just about to start a similar thread. When I first got my Storm (from an 8320) I hated it, I just couldn't type on it and it was soo frustrating! A couple of weeks ago I suddenly realized that not only was I typing ok I was typing faster than ever, to the point where the blue light doesn't just lag it actually freezes.. But I don't care because i'm communicating again and I love it.

I still think the OS has a long way to go but for now, with 113 and my new touch-screen typing skills i'm productive again and that's good enough.

03-12-09 03:03 AM
    well i have .109 on my storm, but i'm probably gonna do the .113/.114 hybrid this weekend.

but i came from the curve. it was my first BB. i loved it. absolutely loved it.

i got the storm and immediately fell in love with the big screen and the way the home screen looks(with the precision them...love that theme). .109 made me really happy with it. fixed all the problems i was having with .75.

i still use BBAlerts on my curve, so i still show my curve some attention every now and then. but it's just not the same. the screen is what does it for me. i can't live without the big screen of the storm anymore. i'm still not as fast typing on the storm as i was with the curve, but i'm getting there.

plus like you mentioned, google maps. love having google maps. i just wish the satalite image would be updated lol.

so all in all, i'd say yes, i am loving it more than my curve. but i'll still keep it around just incase. it's a great trusty back up. i'm not gonna take a chance at a frat party with my storm haha
    03-12-09 03:09 AM
    Had a curve with ATT. I made the jump on January and have been hooked ever since. Never reall viewed CB.com from the curve but with this huge screen on the storm I'm always on now.

I remember being hesitant to make the switch to blackberry about three years ago. And once you go black you never go back. I'm loving the storm

And by the way. Wifey can't stand it.

03-12-09 06:26 AM
    It took me about a month to appreciate the Storm but I'm glad I stuck with it. Still, I feel sorry for the majority of non-geeks who purchase a Storm off the shelf and expect it to work as good as mine does after a month of installs, tweaks, torx screw adjustments, quickpulls, etc. ad nauseum. They don't have a chance (imho).
    03-12-09 06:57 AM
    What model curve do you have?

I had the Verizon Curve 8330 from July-Nov of last year
    03-12-09 11:09 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD