So my Storm never ran like anyone else's. Always having memory problems and slow internet and slowed down phone in general. Was able to download apps no problem but never got a single push app from Verizon (not complaining, just stating). I call tech support cause my memory dropped from 18.6 to 7.2 in an hour and a half with 6 apps on my phone. Come to find out my phone was on BIS AND BES. Whoever set up my Storm had messed something up. Just wanted to share the laugh with everyone. Hopefully this fixes a lot of my issues.
    11-12-09 03:50 PM
    This will make no difference to anything you described.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-12-09 04:39 PM
    This will make no difference to anything you described.

could, if the radio/connection and databases/service books are trying to connect costantly (which is the key component of a push email system, constantly pinging back and forth with data) this could clog up your processor and such, also drain your battery. also, the conflicting databases/service books could cause lag as well.
    11-12-09 09:17 PM
    *sound of a cracking whip*

11-12-09 10:43 PM
    Glad you got it worked out!
    11-12-09 10:51 PM
    stupid question but where might i look to see if i have that same problem? Or do i need to call up tech support for them to look at my account?
    11-12-09 10:57 PM
    stupid question but where might i look to see if i have that same problem? Or do i need to call up tech support for them to look at my account?

you can click "Manage Connections" icon
    and then hit "services status" (under "Mobile network" and "bluetooth")

then see what your situation is.

eg.. mine says

"BB internet service"
    connection: mobile network
    "BB enterprise server"
    connection: not connected
    11-13-09 12:57 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD