I had to restart my phone yesterday after I got the 503 error message and I lost all of my apps, contacts, and set up. I was wondering if anyone can tell me how I can set up me email so it is seperate from my messages.
    01-06-09 04:39 PM
    Also how do I stop missed calls from entering my messages?
    01-06-09 04:42 PM
    Also how do I stop missed calls from entering my messages?
    go to options in phone app and call logging
    01-06-09 04:51 PM
    are you on BES? and what "messages" sms?

there is a setting in the phone app for the missed calls, hit bb key in phone app, go to options and look for an option for listing either all calls, just missed calls or no calls in the messages folder.

as far as removing sms, there is an option for that by hitting the bb key in the messages app, then go to options and look for it there.
    01-06-09 04:53 PM
    To not show your missed calls go to options then call logging when you're in the phone screen.
    You can choose to show or not show your missed calls.
    To only show your emails and not any other messages, select options when you're on Email and then General Options. It will ask if you want SMS and Email messages separate; select yes.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-06-09 04:56 PM
    go into the message Icon and hit bb button go to options and then general option and the 8th feild down, you have a field that says SMS and email inboxes you want to change it to separate
    01-06-09 05:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD