anybody know how to save your password on fb sign in? before I upgraded to the new fb I never had the problem now I have to sign in everytime its getting real annoying anyone help thanks
    10-19-09 12:25 PM
    anybody know how to save your password on fb sign in? before I upgraded to the new fb I never had the problem now I have to sign in everytime its getting real annoying anyone help thanks
    Yeah, I'll bet it is annoying.

Do you have the latest version of facebook? It should require you to log in just once. I'm running 1.7.0.18. You can get it at blackberry or with app world.

My guess would be something is corrupted. I just went through the sign in process and there is no box to check like a "remember me." It just requires a one time sign in.
    10-19-09 12:36 PM
    yeah i just upgraded , now it wont save my password i looked remember box too but coulndt find it. i tried to uninstall and download again still didnt work , didnt know if it was fb or my bb
    10-19-09 12:56 PM
    I think there's been some problems lately with this, I've seen some threads about it. Hopefully there will be a fix soon for you.
    10-19-09 12:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD