Hey guys,

I thought I was running 4.7.0.75 but i'm actually running 4.7.0.65 and I wish to update. My storm is hooked up properly to my computer, however, when I try and update it using the application loader I get the following when i click "next" to update :

A Fatal error has occured while updating your device's software. Please Try Again.

I've tried 3 times and I keep getting the same error...

Any Help?
    11-29-08 10:07 PM
    4.7.0.75 is not available.
    11-29-08 10:18 PM
    Hey guys,

I thought I was running 4.7.0.75 but i'm actually running 4.7.0.65 and I wish to update. My storm is hooked up properly to my computer, however, when I try and update it using the application loader I get the following when i click "next" to update :

A Fatal error has occured while updating your device's software. Please Try Again.

I've tried 3 times and I keep getting the same error...

Any Help?
    Are you a BES or BIS user? Its not available yet for BIS.
    11-29-08 10:19 PM
    oh, so the person in the other thread was being stupid i guess...

Either way I cannot upgrade the "4.7 core applications or "4.7 Help".

Getting the Fatal Error...

Also, I'm an average user so what does BES and BIS mean? I'm not corporate or anything if thats what it means.
    11-29-08 10:21 PM

Also, I'm an average user so what does BES and BIS mean? I'm not corporate or anything if thats what it means.
    Have you installed the device software on your computer?
    11-29-08 10:27 PM

BES and BIS: What's The Difference?
    11-29-08 10:29 PM
    Have you installed the device software on your computer?
    What do you mean? I have the desktop manager software if thats what you mean.
    11-29-08 10:36 PM
    I'm getting the same error and have been since day one. But now I've had it for a week. It updates everything else for me but I still get "A Fatal Error has occurred while updating the device software. Please try again."
    11-29-08 10:48 PM
    Ugh! Now I want to update to .75 from Don's source but am scared because I can't update normally.
    11-29-08 11:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD