I remember reading when VZW first released the storm that there was a problem when holding the phone on your face. (Chubby cheeks?) so I was wanting to know if anyone was still having this problem? do you lock your screen or what? I have 2 kids and sometimes I have to hold it with my neck bent up against my face so was wondering if this was gonna be annoying lol!! I did hold the storm Sunday and pretended like I was talking and thought then to myself, hmmm I wonder what will happen if I'm on the phone and do this? lol!!
    12-02-08 01:47 PM
    I still have the issue and I'm NOT holding it against my sholder nor am I smashing it against my face.

I must have chipmunk cheeks <-- fail
    12-02-08 01:55 PM
    Im having the same problem....Any ideas
    12-02-08 02:11 PM
    Hands free is the only way to not have this issue. It is annoying, but maybe you go Bluetooth, you will never go back.
    12-02-08 02:13 PM
    Same issues here... i've put my boyfreind on speaker phone twice and hit mute once with my cheek... now using my bluetooth.
    12-02-08 02:18 PM
    This issue is easily fixed by simply pressing the 'home' icon on the screen when you answer a call and before you put it to your face. It's a simple solution people!
    12-02-08 03:33 PM
    Also I noticed that with the .75 version I have not hit mute with my cheek. Not sure if the sensitivity was off or something during a call.
    12-02-08 03:38 PM
    I too always set speakerphone and mute. I hope they come out with a solution to this, the solution might block the screen and we should touch a button way low on the screen to activate the touchscreen again.
    12-02-08 04:20 PM
    I noticed last night that after I was on the phone for about a half hour, the screen actually just went to a blue and black background with no icons. I was switching hands when I noticed it. Then when I hit end on the phone call, my home screen came back no problem.
    12-02-08 04:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD