Waited in snow and about 20th in line... 10 storms show up to a verizon store.. all staff servicing the 10 who got them and the people in front of me(4 staff stations) ... by the time they process everyone in front of me it's several hours.. BOOM all Northeast systems down. They tell us the truth.. all systems down better off calling in. I run a few errands get home, and place my order! 10:30am. Fast Forward to today!

I call up and ask the status of my order... the lady reads the sheet to me like a droid.. any orders placed by 12pm noon est will have shipped yesterday.. So she goes to look up tracking number... hmmm this is interesting.. "hold on let me get my supervisor", looks like the person who took my order messed up and it never got processed/system never "took" the order and that the original operator should have seen the error.

Either way.. I'm pissed and not happy. And i don't want to place an order now and wait till mid december. I'll just wait for the beta testers to iron things out... and see if the "trouble bubble" has some life to it. In the mean time.. F U Verizon. i don't care if i sound like a kid.
    11-26-08 04:50 PM
    Sounds like my 5 year old. LOL!!!
    11-26-08 04:53 PM
    Yeah it sounds like a kid.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-26-08 04:56 PM
    I would check bestbuy's....the bestbuy by my house has 5 of them as of last night...
    11-26-08 04:57 PM
    wow I guess HE REALLY HATE Verizon!! Verizon stores I advise you to lock your doors cause someone not toooo please with you guys!

LONG LIVE BB
    11-26-08 04:58 PM
    I just left a circuit city and the verizon rep there said they have a dozen in stock

11-26-08 05:01 PM
    Yeah chech bestbuy circuit city hech even some walmarts are getting the in. When I say check call.

11-26-08 05:02 PM
    I was first in line at my verizon store.

The verizon people got there at 6:30am. By the time they opened up 8am, there were about 35 people in line.

They came out and told us they only had 5. I got mine, but I felt bad for all those people they made wait an hour and a half just to be told they don't have enough.
    11-26-08 05:06 PM
    I waited at 4am on launch day and the stores opened at 7am....surprisingly enough I was not the first one there...I was number 5...by the time 7am rolled around, there was atleast 100 people behind me and they only had 50 storms (which seems to be alot comparing to others)

edit: I took off work for the phone, so I had to make sure I was getting it.
    11-26-08 05:10 PM
    I just left a circuit city and the verizon rep there said they have a dozen in stock

Where the ****... I've called like 7 places in NJ and they're all sold out.
    11-26-08 05:11 PM
    its......just.......a.......phone.
    -Rik
    11-26-08 05:15 PM
    its......just.......a.......phone.
    -Rik
    and....you're.....just......Canadian....
    11-26-08 05:16 PM
    haha yeah the mid. Tennessee area is like the fing desert of blackberry storms i know a few ppl who cant find a single person even lying about having them .......and **** that what vzw ppl do best sometimes
    11-26-08 05:17 PM
    Got mine at a Costco on launch day at like 4PM. No lines, no camping, no whining afterwards, and a great return policy.
    11-26-08 05:18 PM
    it was just a rant that i got off my chest...

I"m still pissed.. just as you would be if it was you.

But feeling better now... and yes just like a kid.
    11-26-08 05:25 PM
    Nah. You were entitled to vent. Things do get frustrating some times.
    11-26-08 05:30 PM
    I dont think u guys know what frustrating is right now...read this post I put up from my thread I started this morning about getting my storm delivered today:
    Wow Im so pissed off right now I dont think I can even begin to explain the nightmare im going through right now!!!!!!!! I have been trying to set my phone up for the past 2 hours and finally after being on hold for a good hour and speaking with 4 different techs we come to find out that the phone that they sent me out has a different MEID DEC # then what is printed on the label on the box!! Which means that some ***** at the factory switched up my phone with another persons phone and I will probly hafta send this phone back to Verizon and be without my Storm now till at least the Dec 8th shipping wave!! Im so frustrated right now I dont know what to do!! This is so unbelieveable and figures with my luck something like this would happen. I am awating a call back from the last tech rep that I spoke with that discovered the issue to see if there is a way that they can make a change in the system to keep this phone instead of having to go thru this BS. Im guessing she is gonna call back with bad news though...figures! I waited so patiently for this phone to come and got so excited when it showed up and now this
    11-26-08 05:40 PM
    i cant even order here lol!! atleast you can order one there.
    11-26-08 05:51 PM
    Raven i think you win as far as frustration levels
    11-26-08 05:52 PM
    I think the guy who was first in line at a verizon store and didn't get one, has to be king of all pissed off... I would have put a brick through a window, but i'm from Jersey, so that could be just me.
    11-26-08 05:57 PM
    I feel lucky for a change! I ordered 2 on launch day at about 3pm.....the person on the phone promised me I'd have it at least by Friday. My daughter was so annoyed because she heard that if you ordered after 2pm (est) you probably won't get it till Dec 5 - Dec 15. Anyway, they both got here yesterday morning..lol, I was very surprised!! I really didn't expect it until next week, at the earliest.

I'm in North NJ...no idea where the phone actually shipped from though.

So far, I love it....I had a horrible kyrocera pocket pc b4, which drove me insane!!! For every glitch I've heard people complain of ..things could be worse!
    11-26-08 06:13 PM
    if there is a way that they can make a change in the system to keep this phone instead of having to go thru this BS. Im guessing she is gonna call back with bad news though...figures! I waited so patiently for this phone to come and got so excited when it showed up and now this
    Have them change in the system, what else are they going to ask you to do? Send it back and they will go find the one that was suppose to sent to you but already shipped to someone else? There is no reason that they are not able to switch the number in the system to make this situation a little easier for you.
    11-26-08 06:27 PM
    Well I hope it works out for you guys. **** my phone won't even ring. It resets it self constantly, and for what ever reason Verizon can't help me.
    11-26-08 06:37 PM
    I went to best buy yesterday to get mine they still had 11 in stock for 599 retail price I asked if they could match VZW's retail of 499 and they did. Kind of sucks paying full retail for a device that isn't fully working right now though, but I feel it will pay in the long run. Plus I just sold my curve on ebay to help with the loss
    11-26-08 06:39 PM
    Hey you could try the new sansung omnia why u wait that sucks though

11-26-08 06:47 PM
26 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD