Hello all,

Im experiencing extreme load lag when unlocking, receiving calls,bbm's,texts! It happens at least 2-4x a day which I then have to battery pull in order to make it go away only for it to return. The type of load lag is the little square in the center of screen that looks similar to a clock. it pops up and at times will not go away for a long time..longest I waited was 10 min before battery pull. what should I do? anybody else getting this issue?
    04-28-10 06:38 PM
    Hello all,

Im experiencing extreme load lag when unlocking, receiving calls,bbm's,texts! It happens at least 2-4x a day which I then have to battery pull in order to make it go away only for it to return. The type of load lag is the little square in the center of screen that looks similar to a clock. it pops up and at times will not go away for a long time..longest I waited was 10 min before battery pull. what should I do? anybody else getting this issue?
    What OS are you running?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-28-10 06:57 PM
    mine just started having severe lagging issues these past few days. usually the battery pull will help.
    04-28-10 11:20 PM
    OP, what OS are you running and how much file free memory do you have left? Lack of space might be the problem
    04-28-10 11:23 PM
    All,

Running v5.0.0.328. Have performed several battery pulls and it still occurs!
    App Mem - 1.9MB free
    Device Mem - 867.6 MB free
    Media Card - 7.2 GB free

It only started a couple weeks ago. Should I go ahead and do a wipe?
    Its really starting to get irritated!!!

PLEASE HELP!!!
    05-01-10 09:34 PM
    Anybody?!?!?!!?
    05-04-10 06:05 PM
    Its definitely your app memory, you have 1.9mb I have 30mb free.

Search the forums on shrinking your OS, sense you'll be re loading the Os you mine as well load 591 or a hybrid to get the most from your berry.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-05-10 11:25 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD