I'm a bit amazed of this, I guess its there but I just can't find it... My question:
    I have received an sms message (or email, should be the same question/issue) of someone I do not yet have in my phone as a contact. How do I say: add to contactlist?

Even my LG KG800 did that, and I think the motorola peble does too in about the same way: select the message or whatever you want, goto the menu or a submenu and tell the phone to save the sender of the message as a new contact. Some phones even ask you which number and/or emailadress you wish to extract from the message and present you with a list of numbers/adresses found in a message, then you can choose.

I'm finding it hard to believe that the Storm or any other BB doesnt have this function, so how do I add the sender of the message to my contactlist without having to first write down the number on paper and then adding it manually, anyone knows?
    01-24-09 02:26 PM
    Open the message. Once in the message, highlight the number at the top of the message by tapping it, then BB key and then scroll down to Add To Contacts
    01-24-09 02:39 PM
    I love that lil function too. Of course after I find out who it is anyway.
    01-24-09 02:44 PM
    You can also use copy and paste.
    01-24-09 02:44 PM
    Open the message. Once in the message, highlight the number at the top of the message by tapping it, then BB key and then scroll down to Add To Contacts
    aaaahhhh.... thanks!!! that was something i completely overlooked!

thanks!
    01-24-09 03:32 PM
    aaaahhhh.... thanks!!! that was something i completely overlooked!

thanks!

Not a problem. Now go forward and enjoy your new 'contacting' ability!
    01-25-09 07:35 AM
    Actually, this messed w/ me too. Hehe. Thanks!

I guess I didn't give it enough hover time. I noticed it saves the number as mobile by default. But when I receive a call, it usually goes down as work. Any way to change that?
    03-26-09 01:02 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD