yeah customers just need to be educated on how to be a customer. they need to realize that ******** isnt the best way to get what you want. Watching customers make a fool of themselves is the best part of the job. its always funny when other customers get in on it too. They always sit there and comment how stupid some people can be. they wonder why we have armed security guards at most of our stores.
    11-23-08 10:56 PM
    IF your VIP the only phone that that effects is the primary line and thats only gonna happen after your at least a year into your contract. Unless you want to pay full retail price your only other choice would be to add 2 more lines. so that would basically bump your monthly bill by at least 20 bucks. The secondary line doesnt qualify for an early upgrade so even after a year you would only be able to upgrade your primary line. I guess that doesnt do you much good either way though because you havnt had you contract for a year yet.
    Actually I have a Family Share Plan with 2 lines that is $80.00 a month. We are VIP since we spend over 79.00 a month. We qualify for an upgrade every year. The difference is that the primary line is the only line that qualifies for the NE2 which is the additional $50.00 bucks off promo price. I just got the storm with the annual upgrade on the secondary line at the promo price. The primary line qualifies for another upgrade in April '09 but because I keep upgrading every year, I bump back my NE2 (right now April '10), which is fine with me. I have been with Verizon since 2002 and have had the same plan since 2005. I don't know if that has any effect on it.
    11-23-08 11:23 PM
    Call CS
    Complain how you hate your phone
    Cry about it
    Really... The person i talkked to gave me nothing i can do..
    I hung up did the same thing
    She game me the storm for 2 years 200 bucks!

I had my voyager for 11 months
    Im not even good for a an update since the primary just updated
    11-23-08 11:51 PM
    well first of all you dont have that same plan anymore and if you do you wont for long. All storm activations require nationwide plans. so americas choice plans will no longer be available come 2009. as far as you upgrading every year, there doing something that there not supose to be doing unless your purchasing phones under a 1 year contract. The only line that is eligible for an year upgrade is the primary line. your more then welcome to contact customer service to confirm that. Either way, VIP status isnt want determines that. 79.00 a month wouldnt be enough for them to be allowing 2 year upgrades every year. Either there doing something there not supose to be doing or there doing things to your account that your not aware of. id be careful with that.
    11-23-08 11:52 PM
    Family Plan is what i am
    So the other differnce is the 30 data charged
    11-23-08 11:56 PM
    I added a line with the basic voice plan which adds $9.99 to our monthly bill. The phone came out to $213 and some change after my mother's corporate discount, which was basically just the $50 rebate, except instant
    11-24-08 12:04 AM
    i wasnt avail for an upgrade till march so what they did is give me the 1 year contract price which was 310. and i am still avail for mail in rebate of 50 so i ended up paying 60 buck or so more then sll the new activ. try asking you rep about that prob best option.
    11-24-08 04:08 AM
    hey,i got my storm friday,all they did was added a line for$9.99 ,got the instant $50.00 rebate and that was it
    11-24-08 06:53 AM
33 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD