Please do not reply to this email.

You are now registered for the following event:

What:

Where: 141 Rojay Dr Suite 110
    Lexington,KY 40503
    (859) 245-1288

When: 2008-11-20 08:00 AM - 09:00 AM

Click For Directions to Fayette Store

I guess this is legit. However, I wonder why the "what" field was left blank. But as you see with the link above seems legit....not to mention the instant email I got. Anyone else do this?

Sorry to start a thread but I am pumped (as long as this is all good)!!! Flame if you must I really don't care cause come next Thursday (8AM to be exact) I will be playing with a Storm!! HippHippHooray!!
    11-11-08 09:21 PM
    umm.. nothing to c here folks, old news, move along
    11-11-08 09:26 PM
    umm.. nothing to c here folks, old news, move along
    So are you signed up??
    11-11-08 09:28 PM
    I looked and Kansas is listed, but I don't know what town-city. I don't want to sign up for something 3 hours away.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-11-08 09:34 PM
    I'm gonna call the "Hands on Store" tomorrow AM to make sure all is good. I'll be sure to post something as soon as I talk to them. The store managers HAVE got to know about the hands on event by now....shouldn't they??
    11-11-08 10:06 PM
    My local store had no idea. I called my friend and told him I would see him on the 24th at 8 am. He was like what? I told him he will be working early. He was like cool, you can teach the class. Lol

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-12-08 06:36 AM
    I spoke to my local store who is holding a "hands on event" next Thurs. Main reason I called was to make sure they received my registration and to confirm I was on the workshop list. She said she didn't have access to that list but would go talk to the guy who does. She knew the hours and knew there was a workshop, etc. She said she would call me back with more details. As soon as I hear from her, I'll be sure to post what I find out regarding this "exclusive hands on event".
    11-12-08 09:36 AM
    Just got off the phone with local rep. The workshop is being held by a marketing firm, that has live Storms...not the dummy versions we've been seeing in stores. That's probably why not too many reps know much about unless they are crackberry-heads. Its a hands on demo of the device before launch...prob not too different than these events we've been reading about in NYC, etc... However, probably more hands on.

Also, my GOOD (I know you are out there somewhere) friend at my local VZW store added me to the pre-sale list. They will be ordering enough to cover the people already signed up and would be available on the launch date. He didn't give a launch date and I didn't want to bother him about it. The 24th is looking pretty solid though. I would imagine they would order some extras for stock but not sure how many.

I feel VERY confident in my rep, he was just as pumped as the rest of us about the Storm!! Feel MUCH better now!!
    Last edited by Pholey22; 11-12-08 at 11:58 AM.
    11-12-08 11:52 AM
    Florida Sucks...
    I would love to get a few minutes alone with the Storm
    11-12-08 11:55 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD