10-22-08 09:48 AM
    Come on VZW!!!!!! We need you to follow suit!
    10-22-08 10:01 AM
    I hope for nov 4 on verizon

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-22-08 10:03 AM
    If it's November 4th for VZW, then we all should start calling telesales next week!
    10-22-08 10:12 AM
    Well according to Crackberry's mainpage, the Bold will be coming to AT&T on Nov. 4th... so I think Verizon should definitely match them....lol
    10-22-08 10:13 AM
    dum-dum-dummmmm
    10-22-08 10:15 AM
    I had heard somewhere in the beginning of all this Storm stuff that VZW was supposed to launch before Vodafone. I wonder if that will still hold up?? Storm sure would have been nice to take pics and videos of the kids for Halloween!! Come on VZW, quit holdin out!!

10-22-08 10:30 AM
    We should get a release date either today or tomorrow from VZW. Last week telesales told me they had a memo that the announcement would be this week. With Vodafone appearing to be on the brink of one, looks like this should be correct.
    10-22-08 10:33 AM
    I'm still hoping for Saturday 11/15, but earlier would be great too.
    10-22-08 10:36 AM
    I'm still hoping for Saturday 11/15, but earlier would be great too.
    No!!!!!! I leave for Jamaica that day. I need it before so I can play with it on the beach!!!!!!!
    10-22-08 10:51 AM
    No!!!!!! I leave for Jamaica that day. I need it before so I can play with it on the beach!!!!!!!
    you are at the beach
    10-22-08 10:55 AM
    you are at the beach
    10-22-08 10:58 AM
    you can without a new phone for a few days when you at a great place like jamaica at the beach having fun
    10-22-08 11:06 AM
    you can without a new phone for a few days when you at a great place like jamaica at the beach having fun
    Agreed....I should have said the plane ride!!!
    10-22-08 11:07 AM
    That would be a kick in the n*ts to at&t to steal some of the bolds thunder (no pun intended). If only that is true. Problem is those damn no touch meetings could hold us up here in the good ole us. Voda could launch and what diff would it make here

Last edited by Valace2; 10-22-08 at 11:39 AM.
    10-22-08 11:12 AM
    Nov 7th...Cool not long now
    10-22-08 01:09 PM
    I wonder if VZW was waiting for ATT to make an announcement about the Bold, since we all knew that it was allegedly coming soon (for forever anyway)?? So maybe they WILL lock down a specific date now? The crazy thing is, it will be RIM competing against RIM...
    10-22-08 01:38 PM
    I wonder if VZW was waiting for ATT to make an announcement about the Bold, since we all knew that it was allegedly coming soon (for forever anyway)?? So maybe they WILL lock down a specific date now? The crazy thing is, it will be RIM competing against RIM...
    Would this constitue as a Win Win Win Situation -
    10-22-08 01:42 PM
    Do you think RIM would be able to manufacture enough Storms to have a simultaneous release across the pond and here in the states?
    10-22-08 03:40 PM
    No my friend you don't see the bigger picture. This isn't nessasarily RIM vs RIM. This is VZW vx AT&T.
    10-22-08 04:16 PM
    Do you think RIM would be able to manufacture enough Storms to have a simultaneous release across the pond and here in the states?
    The devices are already being manufactured and built. They are just waiting to be flashed with the final OS before they begin shipping.
    10-22-08 04:27 PM
    I think it would be totally bad-a$$ if VZW announced a Nov 4th release date as well, tomorrow. It'll be like a showdown of the giant telco's. RIM will just be sitting on the sidelines grinning from ear to ear. Whether it's a Bold or Storm being sold all RIM will hear is a big loud *cha-ching*!
    10-22-08 06:39 PM
    does anybody else find it odd that at&t are releasing their uber-hyped (well, at least a couple of months ago) blackberry bold on election day? I mean, we all know what the headlines will be that day, and the following day. election coverage! why would you not pick the following week, and have all the attention to your product?

hopefully the storm does not come out until at least nov. 9. i think we can all wait until then, no?

10-22-08 10:13 PM
    does anybody else find it odd that at&t are releasing their uber-hyped (well, at least a couple of months ago) blackberry bold on election day? I mean, we all know what the headlines will be that day, and the following day. election coverage! why would you not pick the following week, and have all the attention to your product?

hopefully the storm does not come out until at least nov. 9. i think we can all wait until then, no?

I don't really care if the Storm doesn't get media attention. Trust me, I'll be giving it all the attention it needs
    10-22-08 10:15 PM
    i hope its on the fourth or sooner i only have to the 13th to return the curve...
    10-22-08 10:25 PM
33 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD