Lately, (this is new) every time I start up my phone...to the HOME screen, I get this pop-up looking message...just an exclamation point and the button that says "OK". I cannot click this, even though it looks like I should click.

I cannot use the screen...it seems locked up. BUT, turning the phone sideways, makes this symbol go away, and then I can click into my phone app, or email, or what ever.

Anyone else get this?
    What is wrong with my phone?
    What can I do to make it stop?

its a hassle to have to wait, then turn sideways, wait for the phone to rotate the screen and get rid of the 'error' every time I want to check email or make a call.
    01-07-09 10:23 PM
    Maybe the phone just wishes you would read some of your 229 new e-mails?
    01-07-09 10:26 PM
    Maybe the phone just wishes you would read some of your 229 new e-mails?
    One of the funniest posts I have seen in a while! Hilarious!

As for the error...I got nothing on that. Sorry.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-07-09 11:54 PM
    Thats strange.
    01-07-09 11:58 PM
    That's the error message for "You did a ****-poor job at putting on your screen protector" and the phone is disgusted at having to look like that due to your inadequacies.
    01-08-09 12:01 AM
    Lesson learn here: thoroughly review pictures before posting.

01-08-09 12:32 AM
    Lol 299 emails... That's only a lil bit higher then I get in a day.

01-08-09 12:48 AM
    Thats strange.
    thanks for not ripping on me like everyone else has... I have 3 different email accounts linked to the phone and check these accounts on several computers (or the phone) throughout the day... I only look at the ones I have not read on the phone as they come in while I am away from my desk(s). I see no point in going back on my phone and reading emails that have already been read on a PC.

I pulled the battery out and replaced it... no more exclamation point for now!

As for the screen saver...its the original that came on the phone... it is no longer sticky and is peeling off.
    01-08-09 04:57 PM
    thanks for not ripping on me like everyone else has...
    We joke because we love.
    01-08-09 05:03 PM
    i had that happen to my phone last week.

It came on and i clicked on it and i never saw it agian.
    01-08-09 05:05 PM
    Lol 299 emails... That's only a lil bit higher then I get in a day.

Someone cant count numbers?
    Last edited by y2bandit; 01-08-09 at 06:46 PM.
    01-08-09 05:26 PM
    I used to get that problem when I had the leaked .75. Wiped my phone and problem never came back. When the box came up for me, I had to hit ok a few times before it went away.

01-08-09 06:29 PM
    Ok does anyone actually have a fix for this? it happens to me about 7 times a day, I'll try and open my messages/internet/etc and it will freeze then come up with the icon in the picture. I have to do a battery pull to get it off, which is a bit annoying as I'm having to do it all day practically -_- PLEASE does anyone know what to do?
    08-14-11 03:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD