If i remember correctly, isnt there a way to switch to the traditional keypad keyboard also? So Suretype isnt your only option with the vertical keyboard.
    11-20-08 07:25 PM
    If i remember correctly, isnt there a way to switch to the traditional keypad keyboard also? So Suretype isnt your only option with the vertical keyboard.
    yes, there is....the problem is that everyone is making ASSumptions about the phone, by only reading what other people are saying. Wait till you get it in your hands, then make your ASSumptions.
    11-20-08 07:29 PM
    All you do is turn the device sideways and the keyboard changes to a full qwerty keyboard instead of the sure type keyboard!
    11-20-08 07:35 PM
    Hello,

I was wondering if there was a setting or program that would turn the vertical keyboard into a T9 functioning keyboard. I haven't been able to find any information on this.

-Thanks!
    11-20-08 08:22 PM
    Hello,

I was wondering if there was a setting or program that would turn the vertical keyboard into a T9 functioning keyboard. I haven't been able to find any information on this.

-Thanks!
    I think I saw that function but that may have been the LG Dare I was looking at lol. I've seen to many reviews lately.
    11-20-08 08:28 PM
    Hello,

-Thanks!

im not sure if your kidding or not so im going to take this as a honest question. If you think t9 is any good LEARN suretype its honestly way way way better then t9 you will not regret this change I promise.
    11-20-08 09:11 PM
    lol, i was not kidding. i had a samsung smartphone with external keypad before the curve and t9 was one feature that was lacking (among many). i am realllly used to t9 so thats why i enjoyed it, for me, it was the fastest. but i will def give suretype a try, thank you!
    11-20-08 09:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD