Hey I was hoping some of you guys could help me out.

When you received your tracking number and then looked it up, how accurate was your estimated delivery time?

See my problem is that I ordered my phone(s) and specifically asked for it to ship overnight and to my house, instead of my dad's business. Well the idiots forgot both things. So right now my package has an estimated delivery time of Wed 26th at 7:00PM.

The problem with this is that my Dad's business closes at 4PM!! No one will be there at 7PM (I would wait around, but I am busy wednesday night).

I called both Verizon and FedEx and they both said I would probably end up getting it tomorrow (Tuesday 25th) at around 3PM due to my close proximity to the warehouse. However I wanted to here from you guys about how accurate your estimated shipping time was. Thanks in advance!

PS: It would also be helpful if anyone could post the "Activity" or steps when you track your package from the first one to the last one. It will help me gauge where my package is at and what I should do. Right now my package is at "Nov 24th: 11:02AM Left FedEx Origin Facility, then 12:09PM Package Data Transmitted to FedEx"
    11-24-08 11:33 PM
    my estimated delivery was for tomorrow by 7PM. i, however, am holding it in my hand right now.

it actually went out on the truck this morning, but wasn't delivered. they were basically like, we said tomorrow, we'll just wait till tomorrow. so i went and picked it up. call fedex cs and see about picking it up tomorrow.
    11-24-08 11:44 PM
    my estimated delivery was for tomorrow by 7PM. i, however, am holding it in my hand right now.

it actually went out on the truck this morning, but wasn't delivered. they were basically like, we said tomorrow, we'll just wait till tomorrow. so i went and picked it up. call fedex cs and see about picking it up tomorrow.
    Haha, awesome. I will definitely see if I can go pick it up.
    11-25-08 12:03 AM
    if u were to pick it up u would have to go in the am. before 7 probably. my fedex comes in the am at around 11am.

they usually only let you pick it up if u miss the delevery and its a signature package.
    11-25-08 12:15 AM
    hmm...mine says that its expected for delivery on Wed by 7 PM but its actually only about 1 1/2 hrs away from me and it was last updated at 11:46 PM...Im wondering if theres a chance it can get delivered by tomm (11/25)
    11-25-08 12:16 AM
    hmm...mine says that its expected for delivery on Wed by 7 PM but its actually only about 1 1/2 hrs away from me and it was last updated at 11:46 PM...Im wondering if theres a chance it can get delivered by tomm (11/25)
    I'm in the same boat. I live only like 15~20mins away. *Crosses Fingers*
    11-25-08 12:20 AM
    Mine wasnt even attempted at delivery. It was just on the truck all day, so after it went back to the fedex location I went and picked it up.
    11-25-08 12:39 AM
    Mine wasnt even attempted at delivery. It was just on the truck all day, so after it went back to the fedex location I went and picked it up.
    That sucks, at least you got it. What time did you go to pick it up?
    11-25-08 02:12 AM
    i went at 7 PM, about 30 mins before they closed.
    11-25-08 08:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD