While I have no trouble getting in on my 9000, 8310 and 8700, is there a way to access the escreen on the 9530 Storm since you can't hold down numerous buttons at the same time. Is it even possible? If so, I really only need to get to the "Help Me" screen and should be able to figure it out from there. If anyone has the method to get there please either post it or PM me how.

Thanks!

-B
    02-07-09 11:35 AM
    Help me screen is as follows: Hold back key, tap (not click) upper left corner, upper right, upper left, upper right and release the back key.

What's the escreen?
    02-07-09 11:46 AM
    I think perhaps he mean Engineer Screen. If so, it was discussed in another thread.
    02-07-09 11:50 AM
    To get to the Help Me Screen on your BB Type:

Peral ALT+EACE
    Curve/8830 ALT+CAP+H
    STORM Hold Back + hover finger LEFT RIGHT LEFT RIGHT on SCREEN

Next On Your computer
    Download .NET Framework Version 2.0 https://forums.crackberry.com/e?link...token=5Kf7l8ar

Then download MFI Multiloader (MML Version 1.8.1.3). This is actualy an offical RIM App. (Hint use Google to find it in gsmhosting.com)
    Then install it.

1. Browse to C:\MML\bin\MML.exe

2. Once its up and running Press CTRL+ALT+SHIFT+F12

3. Enter the required information from the Help Me Screen on your BB. Make sure you include spaces and parenthesis in application version field, for example 4.5.0.89 (122) and not just 4.5.0.122

4. Select an option for 1,3,7,15 or 30 days. 1 Day is good

5. Then hit Compute Key and the unlock key will be displayed. It is an 8 digit code. Please note that to enter numbers (0 - 9), the ALT key must be pressed. The letters (a - f) can be entered directly. Don't worry about capitalization.

6. To unlock the Engineering Screens, simply type the unlock code into the BB while you are at the Help Me screen display. If you make a mistake, simply start typing the code again. Do not exit the help screen and re-enter it or you will have to go through the procedure again.

If the unlock key is accepted, the device will jump to the Engineering Screens display.

Typing (Peral ALT+EACE Curve/8830 ALT+CAP+H STORM Hold Back + hover finger LEFT RIGHT LEFT RIGHT on SCREEN) during the time that the Engineering Screens are enabled (from step 4) will go directly to the Engineering Screen. The Help screen will not be displayed.

After Engineering Screens access expires (in 1-30 Days), Typing (Peral ALT+EACE Curve/8830 ALT+CAP+H STORM Hold Back + hover finger LEFT RIGHT LEFT RIGHT on SCREEN)will bring you to the Help screen only.

this was from some other thread
    02-07-09 11:54 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD