The problem I'm having is that when I try to browse to m.moodio.fm websites using the Blackberry Storm OS ver. 85 from the moodio screen icon or direct in the browser, I am getting an error message stating "A problem occurred while trying to render the page".

I did a battery pull and uninstalled the launcher and then re-installed the launcher, but am getting the same error message. Please help.
    01-07-09 09:40 PM
    hey got the same problem on my blackberry bold, fixed it by doing this

When in the browser, select the Options menu. Then select Cache Operations. Clear only the Content Cache

hope this helps, good luck!
    01-08-09 07:59 AM
    I have the same problem. I've tried everything advised on all sites (cache clear, reboot, changed browser config etc) but no use. I've trawled the web and it seems many people have had this problem. However noone has got a solution (other than clear cache which many have reported does not help). It seems clear to me that this device's browser simply does not work in many cases on wifi and cannot be fixed. Can someone convince me otherwise before I throw my device into a lake?
    08-03-09 09:31 AM
    Have you guys tried using Opera mini instead?
    08-03-09 10:22 AM
    Bloody **** this works! I wasn't sure I'd be able to get a connection to download it but I did, and it's working. I was starting to get quite despondent as I really like this new device, but was unhappy about having no internet access. Now just need to get familiar with this new browser. I think I love you whoever you are!
    08-04-09 02:05 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD