I tried to do a back up last night and it got to the contacts and would stop and i got a error message. it would not let me do a system back up. any ideas?? thanks
    01-08-09 06:56 AM
    When I had this problem, I backed up the databases one at a a time until I find the corrupt one. In my case, it seemed to have something to do with the browser. I flushed the browser cache and associated files and it solved the problem. So try cleaning all the trash and see what happens.
    01-08-09 07:01 AM
    Hey thanks for your help. Unfortunatly i have no idea what you mean by that. Could you give me a little bit more detail. i have come along way with the storm but still have a long way to go. thanks again for your help
    01-08-09 07:48 AM
    It's generally a cache issue. Clear out your caches and your backup should work just fine.

Open the Browser> BB Button> Options> Cache. Clear everything but history and you should be fine.
    01-08-09 07:57 AM
    Happens to me every now and then... go to the advanced backup area on the desktop manager and do as mentioned... back up one at a time til you find the bad one, then clear it.
    01-08-09 11:47 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD