Each time I synchronize my Storm using BB Desktop Manager 4.7, I get the following error message at the end:
    There was a total of 1 record(s) skipped during the synchronization as shown below: Address Book: Device (0) Outlook (1). Please check the synchronization log for mor details.
    When looking at the log, spcifically for the "second system" (Outlook) I see no errors. What I do see is:
    Input From Second System:

READ "<Unspecified>"
    READ "<Unspecified>"
    READ "<Unspecified>"
    READ "<Unspecified>"
    Except this goes on repeating many times (130 I think).
    IS there any other way to find this error. This is a bit annoying.
    Thanks in advance
    01-02-09 11:23 AM
    Probably a corrupt outlook file. Try running a scan in outlook.
    01-02-09 11:37 AM
    Thanks for your advice. I clicked on Help > Detect and Repair and ran the process and then sync'd again but with the same message.
    01-02-09 12:11 PM
    Are you syncing contact pitures between outlook and your storm?

For me at least, trying to sync pix would bring up all sorts of errors. For some reason, DM and outlook dont play well together in syncing pictures.
    01-02-09 12:14 PM

For me at least, trying to sync pix would bring up all sorts of errors. For some reason, DM and outlook dont play well together in syncing pictures.
    I'm glad I searched first, I was going to post this question. I'm having the same problem only mine is 5 skipped.
    It may not be the pix since I have far more then 5 contacts w/pix.
    I too looked at the various logs, they do not give me any clues.
    Thanks!
    01-05-09 02:12 AM
    Thanks for your advice. I clicked on Help > Detect and Repair and ran the process and then sync'd again but with the same message.
    I went in and edited most of my contacts, it took some time, but now I don't get that error any more.
    I think what might have been, after editing, some of my contacts had screwed up addresses. This happened one time when I synced w/my Treo, something went haywire and screwed up all my addresses, ie moved state before city, etc...
    01-19-09 07:16 PM

This function works VERY well! But, the pix have to be originated on the Storm.
    At least that's my scenario, and it works well, even the very first time when I migrated from Treo to Storm. Surprised me, that's for sure!
    01-19-09 07:18 PM
    Each time I synchronize my Storm using BB Desktop Manager 4.7, I get the following error message at the end:
    There was a total of 1 record(s) skipped during the synchronization as shown below: Address Book: Device (0) Outlook (1). Please check the synchronization log for mor details.
    When looking at the log, spcifically for the "second system" (Outlook) I see no errors. What I do see is:

READ "<Unspecified>"
    READ "<Unspecified>"
    READ "<Unspecified>"
    READ "<Unspecified>"
    Thanks in advance
    I'm having the same problem and its driving me insane trying to fix it.
    03-31-09 05:13 PM
    I'm having the same problem and its driving me insane trying to fix it.

READ "<Unspecified>"
    READ "<Unspecified>"
    READ "<Unspecified>"
    READ "<Unspecified>"
    Thanks in advance
    You have record(s) that are NOT properly entered, ie. my experience addresses were NOT in the right format ie city, state, street out of order.
    03-31-09 10:39 PM
    You have record(s) that are NOT properly entered, ie. my experience addresses were NOT in the right format ie city, state, street out of order.
    it's in your npotepad or not named contacts... DELETE them you wont have this
    03-31-09 11:01 PM
    YES!!!! Before you replied I researched this on Google and found the answer on a microsoft blog!!!!! It was very simple. One of my contacts did not have an entry for full name or company. Once I put that in, I was fine. Thanks again!
    04-01-09 05:39 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD