I tried to do my daily backup in DM and every time time it gets to Calendar, it shows the progress bar like it backs it up, then, I get an "error in database" and the backup stops. My backups have worked from day one.
    I'm on DM 4.7, OS .076, BIS and use Google Sync. I go to Advanced and backup everything manually without errors. Anybody had this problem before or any ideas?
    12-19-08 08:04 AM
    Delete your browser cache.....

Oh yeah, and search before you post! Its in here somewhere already.
    12-19-08 08:10 AM
    Cool, will try that. By the way, did search, a lot. No hits on it. OK, my bad. I searched on Browser Cache after you told me this I found a Database Error thread. Stupid me, I was thinking it had something to do with Calendar. Seached on the wrong thing. Noob error.
    Last edited by Ultrafied; 12-19-08 at 08:17 AM.
    12-19-08 08:12 AM
    Clearing the memory before a backup will help too.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-19-08 08:16 AM
    Cool, will try that. By the way, did search, a lot. No hits on it. OK, my bad. I searched on Browser Cache after you told me this I found a Database Error thread. Stupid me, I was thinking it had something to do with Calendar. Seached on the wrong thing. Noob error.
    Yeah, searching can be cumbersome....trying to find the correct phrasing or keywords. Your thoughts on an issue may be different than the solution or someone elses verbiage about what you need help with. Understandable.

Also, if you go to advanced in backup, you can pick each database one by one and see which one gives the error. I did that and it worked great.
    12-19-08 08:24 AM
    Thanks guys. Feel kind of stupid on the search thing. I should know better, just got hung up on "Calendar Issues". Worked great after clearing the CACHE.
    I had backed up using Advanced after I had the problem, but it still nagged at me because there must be a something wrong that needed to be fixed, LOL.
    Anyway, thanks for the quick responses. Great to be a Crack head!!!
    12-19-08 08:32 AM
    anyway around this if it is hanging up on "backing up on board device memory"?
    12-19-08 08:40 AM
    im stuck on autotext when i run backup it stops at autotext what am i doing wrong thanks
    12-19-08 08:48 AM
    have you tried clearing the caches?
    12-19-08 09:21 AM
    where is the options to clear all the caches?
    12-19-08 09:28 AM
    have you tried clearing the caches?
    Yep did memory clean and a battery pull still freezes on autotext
    12-19-08 09:32 AM
    Try reading this. Worked for me. Hope it helps.
    12-19-08 09:51 AM
    Cleared browser cache, tried to back up and still says error. Seems to get hung up at "Backing up on-board device memory" any suggestions??
    12-19-08 11:56 AM
    Mine appeared to be generating the error on Address Books, but once the cache was cleared plus I did a memory clean, it worked perfectly. Thaks for the post.
    12-19-08 03:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD