So after a month of doing weekly auto-backups, I noticed today that they haven't been saving at all. I did a manual back up today to see what would happen, and towards the end of the back up, I get an error saying "Error backing up database(s)."

Any ideas on what can be wrong/how to fix it? I have a lot of important numbers i regularly add and change, I need these backups!!!
    03-19-09 10:46 AM
    Try searching the forums. You will find the answer you're looking for.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-19-09 10:49 AM
    I had the same problem. I completely erased DM off my PC and then reloaded it. I deleted all my cache properties off my computer and then tried again and it worked...Good luck
    03-19-09 10:50 AM
    Clear the browsers cache on the phone. That usually does the trick.
    03-19-09 10:54 AM
    Same problem here...started happening only recently. Did all of the above and tried what was listed in the thread in the How To forum...nothing worked.

I never tried erasing DM though...will give that a try
    03-19-09 11:09 AM
    go into BlackBerry Desktop Manager --> Backup and Restore --> Advanced, highlighting "Browser Data Cache" under "Device databases" then clicking "Clear" fixed the problem for me.
    03-19-09 11:12 AM
    go into BlackBerry Desktop Manager --> Backup and Restore --> Advanced, highlighting "Browser Data Cache" under "Device databases" then clicking "Clear" fixed the problem for me.
    Yep! This works every time for me.
    03-19-09 11:59 AM
    Yep! This works every time for me.
    I concur works like a charm for me everytime
    03-19-09 12:23 PM
    I just automatically do this each time before backing up and have not had a problem since using this method.
    03-19-09 01:23 PM
    works for me
    03-19-09 01:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD