ok so i know it isn't a exact but if engadget and BGR are gonna run with something it has to have some substance..those wishing to be down on this phone the time is running out!

Two BlackBerry Storm updates imminent, handset unlocked for use on T-Mobile - Engadget

Verizon prepping two BlackBerry Storm updates for imminent release - SlashGear

I LOVE MY STORM.....but am also willing to take advantage of some performance upgrades!
    11-27-08 01:01 AM
    the second link outlines some eact things to be resolved!
    11-27-08 01:02 AM
    The update can't come soon enough.
    11-27-08 01:48 AM
    Is there a specific date for the update in that link? Did I miss it?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-27-08 01:59 AM
    WTF, those issues arent even ones anyone has mentioned or cared about. except the keyboard not working one (love the work around - hit the key again!)

this sounds like BS. these issues are ridiculous, they are non existent or at the very least, RARE.
    11-27-08 02:05 AM
    WTF, those issues arent even ones anyone has mentioned or cared about. except the keyboard not working one (love the work around - hit the key again!)

this sounds like BS. these issues are ridiculous, they are non existent or at the very least, RARE.
    Chances are, those aren't NEARLY the only things expected to be updated. Lag and accellerometer issues are obviously going to be addressed.
    11-27-08 02:15 AM
    Chances are, those aren't NEARLY the only things expected to be updated. Lag and accellerometer issues are obviously going to be addressed.
    i would hope lag is addressed... thats my largest gripe with this phone... it doesnt have the fluidity of the ipod... and these icons dont look nearly as nice

dont get me wrong, i love my storm, it just seems ridiculous that just by scrolling through the home screen it has lag issues.
    11-27-08 02:47 AM
    Are those seriously the ****ing issues that are being addressed? Makes sense... they've been working on the device for over 2 years, so it was ridiculous for us to believe there was going to be some kind of miracle patch. I'm much less excited for my Storm to come now...

@CCSVT - If those aren't the only major issues being addressed, then why would Verizon specifically say, "These are the main issues being given to Reps, so don't replace phones for these issues." So the reps can replace phones for everything else when RIM knows they're addressing a much wider range of issues...? That doesn't make sense.
    11-27-08 03:00 AM
    i would hope lag is addressed... thats my largest gripe with this phone... it doesnt have the fluidity of the ipod... and these icons dont look nearly as nice

dont get me wrong, i love my storm, it just seems ridiculous that just by scrolling through the home screen it has lag issues.
    Lag issues suck I agree with that, wish it was more smooth like the iPhone/iPod Touch....but i fully disagree with the icons comment....IMO they're MUCH more sophisticated and, in turn, nicer than the iPhone ones.
    11-27-08 03:00 AM
    I believe there will be WAY more issues addressed in the update but they do not list them all there. Imagine them having a few-pages-list of issues to fix. That would look terrible on their part.

Honestly you don't think they know about all these issues? I bet their people go on these forums too
    11-27-08 04:08 AM
    If you read carefully, it states there's "others" or "more" we don't know what is it, nor do they. Just take a chill pill and relax til we get the update.
    11-27-08 06:19 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD