I have a friend whose emails sent from his BB arrive dated the next day.

So for example, today (6/16/2010), I received an email from his at 12:33 and it was dated 12:33 6/17/2010. This is only this one person and it's every email he sends. Anyone have a reason for this?
    06-16-10 12:36 PM
    Silly question but they arent in a different time zone are they?
    06-16-10 12:48 PM
    No. But even if they were, why should it matter? I get emails from people in all different time zones and the date shown is my date and time.
    06-16-10 12:55 PM
    Maybe they have their phones date set wrong, not sure if that would influence the date you see on your phone. Time zone does not make sense as you have stated that the time appears to be spot on.

But maybe your friend has the date wrong, and it influences yours?

I have no clue otherwise.
    06-16-10 01:06 PM
    Maybe they have their phones date set wrong, not sure if that would influence the date you see on your phone. Time zone does not make sense as you have stated that the time appears to be spot on.

But maybe your friend has the date wrong, and it influences yours?

I have no clue otherwise.
    By the way...the wrong dates shows up across formats...on my BB...in my Gmail...and in my Thunderbird
    06-16-10 01:11 PM
    I just did a test with a buddy of mine on my storm to his, I changed my date on my storm to tomorrow, and when the email went thru to his, it was dated tomorrow...

Slap your buddy in the head, tell him he is not Doc Brown.
    06-16-10 03:36 PM
    Pop him with 1.21 gigawatts...
    06-16-10 06:25 PM
    Either your friends BB date is set wrong or his email server (at work if that's the account he's using) has the wrong date set on it. Really depends on where he's sending the email from and what's tagging the sent stamp.
    06-17-10 01:18 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD