I have an end user with an odd issue. He uses a Blackberry Storm 9530 and I have set him up to use IMAP to sync with his company Exchange account. He also uses the Blackberry Desktop Software v6 to sync his calendar and address book when he connects to his PC.

Recently an odd issue has begun occurring. When an email is sent to him he will get it on both his PC (via Outlook) and his Storm (which is the intended functionality).

However, after reading the email on his PC the email will be sent to his phone a 2nd time.

This isn't something I have seen before I'm not sure what is causing the problem. Has anybody seen this before or have any idea what could be causing this problem?

Thanks in advance.
    10-26-10 08:41 AM
    It's a bug with imap. Change the setup to OWA and also make sure when you installed DM on the PC you chose personal email and not corporate email. If you chose work email, desktop redirector installed and is also a possible cause for this. You'll need to uninstall DM and reinstall to fix that and then delete the service books with [Desktop] in the name on the phone.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-26-10 11:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD