I bought a new storm that was locked to the telus mobility network and I got it unlocked to use on rogers wireless. All is well I have a solid EDGE connection for browsing and pins are working great EXCEPT once i add an email account through the email setup app my phone suddenly has issues holding a solid EDGE connections. It flickers between edge and EDGE constantly then once i delete the email account it goes back to a solid EDGE connection. I tried to find this issue on a previous post but nothing so please dont scold me if there is a place where it was previously. Any help is appreciated!

Thanks all!
    10-07-09 03:38 PM
    did you register for the BIS account successfully?

if you registered, did you get the service books? you woulda got a message per each email address...

since this topic has been discussed like 90 bazillion times, if you wanna avoid the flame job you can just email me and we'll take the fix offline...

[email protected]
    10-07-09 05:52 PM
    make sure your service books are all sent to you. and register under the Host routing tables under the advance options. You might have to take a look through the different OS's out there and see which one fits you best.
    10-08-09 11:57 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD