Whenever i sent out an email on the storm it ends up sending me a copy of what i sent. And for the life of me i cant figure out how to disable that, if possible.
    11-26-08 01:15 PM
    mine is doing the same . make sure your options for email notifacation is off.
    11-26-08 01:16 PM
    i cant find that option
    11-26-08 01:20 PM
    At the BIS setup web page either browsing from your device or a desktop, there is a checkbox option to bcc yourself on every email. I keep this turned on so I see what my intended recipient sees. I catch a lot of mistakes that way and I have some proof in my inbox that I sent the email out.

After you log in to the BIS setup page for Verizon, you have to pick the email account you have set up for your bb, probably not whatever@vzw... but whatever email you are having pushed to your BB. Then you click the "edit" icon. There is a field that says "auto bcc to" and you simply clear out that field to stop getting copies of everything you send.
    Last edited by r0k; 11-26-08 at 01:35 PM.
    11-26-08 01:21 PM
    Thanks so much r0k
    11-26-08 01:59 PM
    At the BIS setup web page either browsing from your device or a desktop, there is a checkbox option to bcc yourself on every email. I keep this turned on so I see what my intended recipient sees. I catch a lot of mistakes that way and I have some proof in my inbox that I sent the email out.

After you log in to the BIS setup page for Verizon, you have to pick the email account you have set up for your bb, probably not whatever@vzw... but whatever email you are having pushed to your BB. Then you click the "edit" icon. There is a field that says "auto bcc to" and you simply clear out that field to stop getting copies of everything you send.
    Thanks so much for sharing this info!! I actually want to get bcc'd on emails sent and didn't know this option was there. The Verizon rep set up my email accounts and he didn't ask me about this option.
    11-27-08 10:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD