is there a way to set the email to reconcile only between certain times of the day

for example i dont want to be recieving emails at 3am...however i do want my radio to remain on so that i can receive an important phone call or text message

any ideas?
    05-12-09 02:40 PM
    I don't know about setting email to reconcile at certain times (I'm not sure that can be done). However...

You could set up your own custom sound profile to set your phone to at night when you go to bed. Set it up so there are sounds for phone calls (or whatever else you would deem important enough to wake you up), but no sounds for the things you don't want to come through.
    05-12-09 02:47 PM
    I don't know about setting email to reconcile at certain times (I'm not sure that can be done). However...

You could set up your own custom sound profile to set your phone to at night when you go to bed. Set it up so there are sounds for phone calls (or whatever else you would deem important enough to wake you up), but no sounds for the things you don't want to come through.

thanks

will probably go with this...sounds good
    05-12-09 02:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD