Just picked up my storm today. I previously had an 8703e also on Verizon.

My question is I have (3) email accounts setup on my device. My vzw.blackberry.net email address as well as (2) work emails.

Everytime I open one of their folders to send an email its "defaulting" to one specific from address. It never used to do this on any blackberry I've used.

Each folder should send from the linked email address associated with it.

Any ideas on how to fix this?????
    11-21-08 01:15 PM
    So Verizon is telling me this is the way the Storm works?!?!?!?!!

That cannot be possible. There is no way they would create a "business" phone where it does not send emails from the specific address in the folder you are in. It is a complete hassle to have to change the "from" address everytime to the correct email address you want to send from, especially when you are already in the folder of that email address!

I could understand if you tried composing from just the "message" folder but when you are in that specific email address folder it should send directly from that address like every other blackberry always has.

PLEASE TELL ME VERIZON IS WRONG AND DOESN'T KNOW WHAT THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT!!!!!
    11-21-08 01:48 PM
    Come on people.....I know someone has more than one email address setup on their blackberry and can check this for me on theirs!!!
    11-21-08 03:14 PM
    I think on the "default" button, there is a drop-down menu, and if you "click" on the button, your various email addresses should drop-down and you can choose the one you want to send from...that's what I did, i think.
    11-21-08 06:01 PM
    there is a default email addy setting, but it is only defaulted while sending/replying from the "Message" icon as opposed to the specific email icon.
    11-21-08 06:05 PM
    I think that RIM servers are having problems. I have the same exact issue and just spent over an hour on the phone with VZW. I have a totally NOT working email Blackberry right now. Hey, the phone and internet works. How exciting. This is already getting REAL old.
    11-21-08 06:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD