i have 3 email accounts that i have messages forwarding emails to it

its 1 hotmail, 1 gmail, and i believe its 1 windows live (its my school email with goes through hotmail but its not @hotmail its @schools name.edu)

anyways i had checked my email today and i have several messages in there when i went on through my computer but none of the messages got forwarded to my blackberry storm?

can anyone give me some insight

also this is my first blackberry every so im really new to it ...
    12-27-08 07:40 PM
    Since you are new, i need to know have you checked your BIS account with verizon to make sure is all well there. If it is, then the next step would be to resend your service books from your BIS page.
    12-27-08 08:03 PM
    Did you upgrade to a Storm from another BB? If so - did you get the service books sent to you from BIS? If not - call CS and they'll set everything up for you.
    12-27-08 08:13 PM
    i dont know how to do that im sorry if im making this hard
    12-27-08 08:16 PM
    No problem. Everyone has to learn somewhere. Besides - the BIS website willl ask you for a username and password that you might not have anyway. Call VZW customer service (*611) and tell them you need help setting up your emails. They'll walk you through everything and you'll walk away knowing how to do it if it ever happens again.
    12-27-08 08:20 PM
    thkx for your help but i just got an alert from my email account i fiddled around with somethings reset the password maybe put in incorrectly but i got a response so its a good sign.... but if you still reply to this post i sent a dummy email from my gmail to my hotmail and the message i sent to the hotmail was sent there but also sent to my gmail account.... do you know why this would happen?
    12-27-08 08:24 PM
    thkx for your help but i just got an alert from my email account i fiddled around with somethings reset the password maybe put in incorrectly but i got a response so its a good sign.... but if you still reply to this post i sent a dummy email from my gmail to my hotmail and the message i sent to the hotmail was sent there but also sent to my gmail account.... do you know why this would happen?
    The second email is pretty common. My gmail does it all the time.
    12-27-08 08:26 PM
    Interesting. I haven't seen that but I don't use gmail on my storm. Is there a setting on your gmail that automatically sends yourself a copy of your emails? I know that some hotmail accounts have thsi feature.
    12-27-08 08:31 PM
    Interesting. I haven't seen that but I don't use gmail on my storm. Is there a setting on your gmail that automatically sends yourself a copy of your emails? I know that some hotmail accounts have thsi feature.
    There was a thread in the last few days about it. it really does not bother me much, its almost like a cc to me. But there is a fix.
    12-27-08 08:35 PM
    well the gmail thing i can live with until i figure it out but i actually receive emails now to my blackberry ... like i said i reset the passwords and i think that that might have been the problem ... thank you guys for your time
    12-27-08 08:35 PM
    Not a problem. Enjoy your BB and welcome to CB!
    12-27-08 08:37 PM
    well the gmail thing i can live with until i figure it out but i actually receive emails now to my blackberry ... like i said i reset the passwords and i think that that might have been the problem ... thank you guys for your time
    No problem. Just a word of advice. Once you get your mail situation fixed up, start reading some of the tips and tricks threads. Prepair to learn alot and most of all have fun with your storm.
    12-27-08 08:38 PM
    Solved my problem with hotmail

From BlackBerry support: KB15747
    Email message delivery is delayed to an integrated Windows Live Hotmail account on the BlackBerry smartphone when using Windows Live Messenger on the computer

Once I closed my Windows Live Messenger and sent an email to my hotmail account all the messages arrived at my BB.
    01-01-09 12:17 PM
    to stop the cc of email being sent, go here>BlackBerry Internet Service
    login and edit filters in each email acc.
    uncheck the box stating that it will send you extra copy of email.
    01-01-09 12:26 PM
    Did you ever get the gmail working? If not then I think there is settings when you login to your gmail account online. and there are some stuff there that tells you how to set it up for a bb. And there are also some settings there about forwarding and stuff.
    01-01-09 01:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD