I have 2 email accounts coming into the Storm which USED to show the message indicator and the unread message count on the appropriate mail icon. Not now. General Options / Display Message Count = "Unread" and Display New Message Indicator = "yes"

Any suggestions?

By the way .. does the option SMS and Email inboxes = "Theme Controlled" do?

Thanks!
    12-29-08 02:17 PM
    I am having this same problem. When I receive a text message, it does not appear on the sms/mms button on my main screen. However, if i click the screen to bring up all of the icons, it shows there. I do receive the envelopes however I cant tell what I am actually receiving. Email, sms, mms, etc. I keep searching this forum but I have yet to find anything. Please help!

Thank you all so much in advance.
    12-30-08 04:24 PM
    In the issue I described, the icons for my two mail accounts WERE displaying. I was just not getting the message count which displays in the icons. This was resolved by a battery pull (remove battery for a few secs).

FYI - On my home screen, I have one icon for each email account, one for the SMS/MMS and one that contains ALL messages.
    01-02-09 08:14 AM
    Seems a battey pull fixed the problem. Icons displaying message count OK now.
    01-04-09 06:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD