Since I upgraded OS 5.0 I can no longer click on web page links in my emails. I have looked at all of the options menus with no luck. Any suggestions?
    11-30-09 11:22 AM
    I've seen this asked a few times and seems the advice people give is the app forward, reply and edit. Its in the CB app store

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-30-09 11:31 AM
    Or, if it's coming in as a rich text (I think) then when you are in the message, you should be able to go bb>get plain text. (And it has been covered many times before )
    11-30-09 11:34 AM
    The problem occurs in any e-mails sent formatted as plain text. If it is sent as Rich Text then the links work. So setting it to Plain text, or forwarding it seem not be solutions to me. Unless teh forward will convert it to Rich Text. Either way this is a bug in 5.0.0.32x versions it seems.
    11-30-09 03:01 PM
    I have the same problem. I have just been selecting and copying the link then pasting it in to the browser as a bandaid fix.
    11-30-09 03:14 PM
    Hey guys i had to download the gmail plugin on my storm and it works now
    12-08-09 06:51 AM
    since i use 2-3 different email addys, i use the "messages" folder as my go-to so i can see all emails together, but the links wont show up in those emails. i had to go to the actual gmail folder to see the link in that email. there wasnt an option to change text style when in the "messages" folder. thought that was odd...
    12-30-09 10:32 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD