I just had a rather strange problem spring up that I can't get to go away. I can send new emails, and receive replies, however I cannot reply to any. The "Send" option just isn't there in the reply. I can only save it as a draft. I've already resent my service books, battery pulled, etc.

In fact, my phone won't connect in the email account setup page to my gmail account. It comes up with a "Your device encountered a problem with this applications server. Select ok and repeat the action to try again."

Is gmail having issues right now?
    12-08-08 02:05 PM
    I know a lot of CBer's have been complaining about gmail. I have yet to have a problem.

You may want to search for this issue in the Forums Search towards the top. There are a few threads on this.
    12-08-08 02:08 PM
    that is my problem too ! i cant reply or anything , i too am gmail.
    12-08-08 02:10 PM
    Anybody? I tried searching, but all I get our people with IMAP issues not syncing. Mine is set up as POP3.

Its been almost 24 hours since it started happening. I dont understand how I can send new emails, but can't reply to any. I'm not even given a choice to send in my menu.
    12-09-08 07:57 AM
    Have you tried to set it up via your BIS account on your carriers website?
    12-09-08 08:31 AM
    is this in the gmail app or through the BIS site..
    12-09-08 08:32 AM
    BIS. And yes, I used the BIS site to send the service books. I'm furious with this phone.

And to top it off, the touchscreen on my gf's just stopped working today as well. An Iphone is looking quite nice.
    12-09-08 02:56 PM
    Verizon and Blackberry are having an issue with some servers. I just called to get my bill prorated for the dpown time. Last time they took off $30 for five hours of internet downtime.
    02-02-09 05:02 PM
    Yeah, its on RIMs end. It's not your phone, or a problem with it. Nor is it gmail specific as I have yahoo, and it's not working either. Wait it out.
    02-02-09 05:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD