my emails are showing up under the message icon now the icon i have setup for my gmail account. When i check the mail from the message icon i cannot reply to it, can someone please help me fix this.

Please delete the vznav it will make you feel a lot better about buying the storm.
    11-23-08 04:24 PM
    my emails are showing up under the message icon now the icon i have setup for my gmail account. When i check the mail from the message icon i cannot reply to it, can someone please help me fix this.

Please delete the vznav it will make you feel a lot better about buying the storm.
    Few ideas. Go into you BIS (the blackberry/verizon site) and click resend service books. Other idea...go to options>>>advanced>>>>host routing table>>>menu button and click register.
    11-23-08 04:28 PM
    Also check and see what the setting is for options>>>advanced>>>default services is under messaging.
    11-23-08 04:29 PM
    thanks jason no fix yet under the default service setting it does have my email addy in there will not let me change if i have to though.
    11-23-08 05:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD