hey whats up?... well i just got my refurbished phone and i reinstatlled my back up and now i am not getting any emails and i can not delete those accounts... do i have to wait for them to reconnect or something?
    04-04-09 12:40 AM
    Did you have the serivce books for your email accounts re-sent?

Go to Email Settings and log into your BIS account
    From the BB menu go to Service Books -> Send Service Books

Hopefully that helps.
    04-04-09 12:45 AM
    what is a BIS account?... its not for work or anything its a regular aol one
    04-04-09 12:47 AM
    BIS is the Blackberry Internet Service, which is what's used for the general email accounts many people use. BES is the Enterprise solution used by many businesses.

Your BIS account may just log in automatically when you go to Email Settings, mine did when I first got my Storm, but I've changed some of the settings and had my account reset so I have to log in manually now.

Anyhow, once you're in your email settings, you should be able to see the Service Books option in the BB menu, near the bottom of the menu, jut above Clos, Switch Applications, and Show Keyboard. Select that and click on the Send Service Books button that appears in the bottom right corner of the screen.
    04-04-09 12:53 AM
    cool thanks ....i did that and it say they were succesfully sent but it still doesnt work do i have to wait a little?
    04-04-09 12:59 AM
    If I remember correctly when I did it the rep told me it could take up to 30 minutes, but I started receiving emails within about 10 minutes. You can also try rebooting your phone and see if that helps, but it isn't necessary if you want to try waiting a little while.
    04-04-09 01:12 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD