I had an issue with my email's not being sent to my phone Saturday so after fooling with it for a while, I got tired of it and just deleted all of my mailboxes off my BIS site. I remade them all and everything started working great again. No problems with that since.

The issue I'm having is that ever since I deleted all the mailboxes off the BIS site, one of the old one stayed on my device, and it's still there. So now I have two work email boxes on my menu screen, but only the new one that I created on Saturday receives email. I've been thru every menu and option in the last 3 days and can't figure out for the life of me how to delete the old one off my device, since it's not showing up on the BIS site for that mailbox.

It's not a big deal, but it's annoying that I can't get rid of it! Anybody have any ideas? Thanks
    11-25-08 05:20 PM
    try a batt pull. then i know there is something with service books but i dont recall.
    11-25-08 05:25 PM
    go to options->advanced options->service books to delete the related services books.
    11-25-08 05:25 PM
    I've done 3-4 battery pulls since Saturday, and I've tried sending my books from both the phone, and the BIS site. Neither worked
    11-25-08 05:26 PM
    go to options->advanced options->service books to delete the related services books.
    Thank you that worked!
    11-25-08 05:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD